Troy 12-Sided Rubber Coated Dumbbells
- Free Shipping
These Troy Rubber Dumbbells offer a solid dumbbell design, giving you premium virgin rubber encased dumbbells with a 12-sided design to prevent rolling. Plus, they give you the Troy logo molded into the rubber ends with weight indicator for easy weight identification.
The virgin rubber coating offers protection for the dumbbells, flooring and equipment. Plus, it helps reduce facility noise levels.
In addition, these Troy Dumbbells, use pinned dumbbell head technology. During the manufacturing process, a hole is drilled that laterally pierces the dumbbell head and handle. A pin is inserted into that hole and the hole is then filled. If a dumbbell head were to ever break off, the inserted pin is designed to keep the dumbbell head from coming completely loose, helping to prevent possible injury.
If the dumbbell head does break and loosen, but the pin is keeping the dumbbell head from coming off the handle, stop using the dumbbell immediately and replace it. The pinned dumbbell head is designed to help prevent injury if a dumbbell head breaks from the handle due to abusive use. It is not designed for continued use if a dumbbell head comes loose.
We offer these Troy 12-Sided Rubber Dumbbells sold in a variety of sets to help meet different needs and budgets. They are designed to handle any fitness application, such as home gyms, school weight rooms, personal training studios and commercial fitness centers.
- 12 Sided Design
- Virgin Rubber Coated
- Straight Handles
- Graduated Dumbbell Handles (30-34mm)
- Pinned Heads for Added Safety
- Raised Weight Indicator and Troy Logo
- No Assembly Required
- Commercial Grade
- (2) Dumbbells each in 5 lb increments
- 5-50 lbs.
- 55-75 lbs.
- 80-100 lbs.
- 105-125 lbs.
- 5-75 lbs.
- 55-100 lbs.
- 5-100 lbs.
- 5-125 lbs.
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: 3-5 Business Days (Estimated)
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 7-10 Business Days (Estimated)
- Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
- Delivery Location: Curbside
- Freight Company Will Call To Set Up Appointment: Yes
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
Home & Commercial Warranty:
- 5 years against manufacturer defects
- Does not cover abusive treatment
- Covers structural integrity only