Troy Interlocking Bumper Plates
Troy BO-SBP Bumper Plates feature heavy-duty solid rubber construction designed to tackle the toughest gym environments. They are outfitted with a durable steel insert that is much more resistant to bending than cheaper, less durable bronze inserts. Plus, the solid rubber construction helps resist chipping and splitting that can often be found with plates using cast iron center cores.
Gtech Fitness® offers these commercial bumper plates sold by the pair or in a variety of sets to outfit different needs and budgets. Plus, buying by the pair allows you to add or replace plates to an existing set. In addition, you can mix and match pairs to any of our stock sets to create your own custom bumper plate set.
Troy Bumper Plates are designed to handle any home, school or commercial gym setting.
- Solid rubber construction
- Durable steel insert
- Color: Black (all sizes)
- All sizes have same diameter
- Easier on flooring than traditional iron plates
- Interlocking plate design
- Commercial grade
- 45 lb.
- 35 lb.
- 25 lb.
- 10 lb.
- (2) Plates for each size and quantity selected
Available Sets Include:
- 230 lb Set: (2) 45's, (2) 35's, (2) 25's, (2) 10's
- 320 lb Set: (4) 45's, (2) 35's, (2) 25's, (2) 10's
- 640 lb Set: (8) 45's, (4) 35's, (4) 25's, (4) 10's
- 1280 lb Set: (16) 45's, (8) 35's, (8) 25's, (8) 10's
- 2560 lb Set: (32) 45's, (16) 35's, (16) 25's, (16) 10's
- 1 Year Against Manufacturer Defects
- Does not cover abusive treatment
- Orders 129 lbs. or Less Ship: UPS Ground
- Orders 130 lbs. and Over Ship: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: 2-4 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 6-10 Business Days
- Curbside or Loading Dock Delivery: Freight Shipments Only
- Delivery Appointment Required: Freight Shipments Only
- Phone Call Delivery Notification: Freight Shipments Only
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00