TKO Signature Urethane Coated Dumbbells
- Free Shipping
These TKO Urethane Dumbbells are from TKO's "Signature" Series, their highest grade of quality free weights and fitness equipment. We offer these gym quality dumbbells in a variety of sets to help outfit different needs, applications and budgets. Plus, you can buy smaller dumbbell sets over time, such as 5-50, 55-75 and 80-100 lb sizes, to help cut immediate costs and allowing you to expand your overall dumbbell set over time as your personal or facility needs change.
TKO Signature Urethane Dumbbells feature a 7 mm thick German-sourced urethane coating that helps protects the dumbbell heads from nicks and scratches that can lead to the rusting process. Urethane is the industry's leading protective coating, offering better strength and durability than less expensive rubber coatings. Plus, there is little to no odor associated with urethane coatings that can often be found with rubber coated weights.
In addition, these commercial dumbbell sets offer machined, solid steel dumbbell heads that are press fit and welded to heavy-duty straight steel dumbbell handles with a durable hard chrome finish. In short, these TKO Dumbbells are designed to handle tough workout settings, such as high school weight rooms, college exercise facilities, military gyms, commercial fitness centers, and much more.
- Urethane coated dumbbell heads
- German sourced urethane
- Urethane coating: 7 mm thick
- Round dumbbell head design
- Machined solid steel dumbbell heads
- Press fit and welded assembly
- Inlaid TKO logo and weight indicator
- Hard chrome finished straight steel handles
- 31-32 mm dumbbell handle diameters
- No assembly required
- Commercial grade
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- View Terms for Inside Delivery Option
- Leaves Warehouse: 2-4 Business Days (Estimated)
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 5-9 Business Days (Estimated)
- Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
- Freight Company Will Call To Set Up Appointment: Yes
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
- 5 years against breakage to original owner