Steelflex Glute Machine:
The Steelflex (#PLHE) Plate-Loaded Glute Kick Machine is constructed with a heavy-duty 2.4" x 4.7" 11-gauge steel mainframe. The frame is protected with a quality dual-coat powder coat finish, electrostatically applied to ensure a long-lasting finish in harsh workout settings.
This Steelflex Glute Kickback Machine features an affordable plate loaded design incorporating your existing 2" diameter hole Olympic weight plates for resistance. This plate load design eliminates the use of a selectorized weight stack, cutting costs and allowing for easier assembly.
This plate-loaded glute machine provides a wide, stable base and rubber covered feet to help protect flooring. It also has optional floor bolt tabs if added stability is needed or required by your facility.
The Steelflex Glute Kick Machine is ideal for heavy home use, school weight rooms, personal training studios, and other commercial fitness facilities.
- (1) Steelflex Glute Kick Back Machine
- Weight plates and collars pictured are not included.
- 11-gauge steel construction
- 2.4" x 4.7" mainframe steel tubing
- Powder coat finish
- Commercial-rated upholstery
- Color: black/red
- Plate loaded design
- Sealed bearings
- Wide, stable base design
- Rubber covered feet
- Optional floor bolt holes
- Assembly required
- 62"L x 52.5"W x 71"H
- Product Weight: 218 lbs
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: Up to 2-4 Business Days
- Delivery from Order Date: Up to 5-9 Business Days
- Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
- Delivery Location: Curbside or Loading Dock if Available
- Freight Company Will Call To Set Up Appointment: Yes
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00