Steelflex (#PLHE) Hip/Glute Kick Extension
- Free Shipping
The Steelflex (#PLHE) Hip Extension Glute Machine is constructed with a heavy-duty 2.4" x 4.7" 11-gauge steel mainframe. The frame is protected with a quality dual-coat powder coat finish, electrostatically applied to ensure a long-lasting finish in harsh workout settings.
This unit features an affordable plate loaded design incorporating your existing 2" diameter hole Olympic weight plates for resistance. This plate load design eliminates the use of a selectorized weight stack, cutting costs and allowing for easier assembly.
This plate loaded glute machine provides a wide, stable base and rubber covered feet to help protect flooring. It also has optional floor bolt tabs if added stability is needed or required by your facility.
The Steelflex Glute Hip Extension Machine is ideal for heavy home use, school weight rooms, personal training studios, and other commercial fitness facilities.
- 11-gauge steel construction
- 2.4" x 4.7" mainframe steel tubing
- Powder coat finish
- Commercial-rated upholstery
- Color: black/red
- Plate loaded design
- Sealed bearings
- Wide, stable base design
- Rubber covered feet
- Optional floor bolt holes
- Assembly required
- Assembled Dimensions: 62"L x 52.5"W x 71"H
- Product Weight: 218 lbs
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: 2-4 Business Days (Estimated)
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 5-9 Business Days (Estimated)
- Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
- Delivery Location: Curbside or Loading Dock if Available
- Freight Company Will Call To Set Up Appointment: Yes
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
Weight plates and spring collars pictured not included.
Home & Commercial Warranty:
- Frame/Welds: 15 Years
- Bearings: 3 Years
- Upholstery & Grips: 9 Months
- All Other Parts: 1 Year