Steelflex (#PLBP) Plate-Loaded Bench Press
- Free Shipping
Steelflex Chest Press:
The Steelflex (#PLBP) Plate-Loaded Bench Press features a quality 11-gauge steel mainframe to maximize durability, as well as, stability. The frame is protected with a durable powder coat finish to help protect against corrosion, scratches and scuffs in tough workout settings.
This plate loaded chest press machine uses a plate load design that allows users to use existing Olympic size with plates with 2" diameter holes for resistance. This helps save money on quality strength machines without the cost of heavy weight stacks found on commercial selectorized machines.
In addition to added savings, plate loaded equipment is easier to move when rearranging your weight room or moving to a new facility after the purchase. Plus, you have less moving components which can lead to less down time in the off chance of a part failure and easier repairs when needed.
The Steelflex Plate Loaded Bench Press uses a converging, independent arm action to maximize pectoral muscle contraction and to not allow the dominate side to take over the exercise. This also mimics the natural range of motion better than other machines without converging, independent arm action to help reduce stress on joints and tendons for a better workout experience.
Due to the commercial rated construction, this leverage chest press machine is suited for heavy home gym use, high school weight rooms, apartment fitness rooms and other professional fitness applications.
- Rugged 11-gauge steel mainframe
- Sturdy 2" x 4" oval tubing
- Frame color: Black/Red
- Upholstery color: Black
- 25-degree converging pattern offers precise range of motion
- Both arms can be used together or independently
- Industrial grade bearings and sealed bearings at all pivot points
- Heavy-duty springs promote convenient seat & weight arm adjustments
- Electrostatic powder-coated finish
- Weight plates sold separately
- Maximum weight bearing capacity: 500 lbs.
- Dimensions: 61"" x 53"" x 37""
- Weight: 176 lbs.
- Assembly required
- Commercial grade
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: Up to 2-4 Business Days
- Delivery from Order Date: Up to 5-9 Business Days
- Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
- Delivery Location: Curbside or Loading Dock if Available
- Freight Company Will Call To Set Up Appointment: Yes
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
Weight plates not included.
- Frame: 15 Years
- Bearings: 2 Years
- Upholstery & Grips: 6 Months
- All Other Parts: 1 Year
Up to 2-4 Business Days
Delivery from Order Date:
Up to 5-9 Business Days