Inflight Hyper-Back Extension
The Inflight Fitness Hyperextension offers a sturdy 11 and 12-gauge mainframe made with 2" x 4" oval steel tubing. The frame is protected by a durable silver powder coat paint finish that resists chipping, scuffs and scratches.
The steel mainframe undergoes a powder coating process involving a high-temperature, high-pressure iron phosphate wash. This ensures optimum adhesion of the electrostatic applied TGIC polyester powder. Inflight's commercial rated upholstery is moisture-resistant and uses strong, resilient foam designed to handle the toughest workout settings. The split-pad design provides added comfort to the end user.
This commercial hyperextension bench features a 45-degree angle to maximize lower back stretch and to intensify workouts. Plus, it offers quality construction designed to handle the toughest home, school and gym settings.
- 11 and 12 Gauge Steel Construction
- Durable Powder Coat Finish
- Frame Color: Silver
- Moisture-Resistant Upholstery
- Upholstery Color: Black
- Split Thigh Pad Design
- Measurements: 49.5"Long x 32.4"Wide
- Weight: 98 lbs.
- 45 Degree Angle
- Nine height positions
- Assist handles
- Fully Upholstered Leg Hold Down Roller Pads
- Assembly Required
- Commercial Grade
Home & Commercial Warranty:
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts & Hardware: 1 Year
- Upholstery: 90 Days
- Ships: UPS Ground
- Leaves Warehouse: 2-4 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 5-9 Business Days
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00