Inflight Fitness Seated Leg Press
The Inflight Fitness Seated Leg Press offers a large foot plate that works with calf raises, a 50 lb weight stack add on kit and optional weight stack shrouds.
The heavy-duty steel mainframe is made from 11 and 12 gauge steel tubing. It is coated with a high quality electrostatic applied powder coat finish that is designed to help resist scratches and scuffs that can lead to harmful corrosion.
The drive system pulleys are fiberglass-reinforced and used sealed, self-lubricating bearings to keep this unit as maintenance-free as possible, aside from periodic cleaning.
The cables are 4,000 lb tensile strength military spec cables that are internally lubricated to help minimize internal fiber friction, creating a longer lasting, safer cable drive system.
This commercial leg press is designed to handle tough workout settings, such as school weight rooms, corporate gyms, college, military and professional fitness centers.
- Frame Color: Silver
- Upholstery Color: Black
- Fiberglass Reinforced Pulleys with Sealed, Self-Lubricating Bearings
- 4,000 lb Test Military Spec Cable
- Dimensions: 41.50"Width x 80.75"Length x 78.25"Height
- Unit Weight: 450 lbs
- Weight stack 200 lbs
- Weight stack upgrades available
- One-inch shafts and ball bearings at pivot points
- Seat Positions: 8
- Large non-skid footplate
- Full Assembly Required
- Weight stack shrouds sold separately
- Assembly Required
- Commercial Grade
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts & Hardware: 1 Year
- Upholstery: 90 Days
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: 2-4 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 6-10 Business Days
- Delivery Location: Curbside or Loading Dock (if available)
- Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
- Delivery Notification: Phone Call
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00