Glassless Rolling Dance Mirrors
- Free Shipping
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 2 - 3||and get 25% off|
|Buy 4 - 5||and get 35% off|
|Buy 6 or above||and get 40% off|
Our Glassless Rolling Stand Mirrors offer a safe alternative to traditional glass mirrors, all with better image quality, sharpness and clarity.
We offer our mirrors in a wide range of sizes to help outfit different facility needs and budgets. They make ideal dance mirrors, portable mirrors, ballet mirrors and more.
These lightweight mirrors with wheels use a Mylar® film that has been "metalized" with a highly reflective surface. The Mylar® film is then heat-shrunk around a rigid aluminum frame to create a perfectly flat reflective surface.
This process creates excellent image quality at an affordable price.
Due to the lightweight design, our movable mirrors are extremely easy to maneuver for added mobility when needed. They are ideal for a variety of home, school and commercial applications.
Note: Mirrors can be mounted horizontally or vertically on rolling stands.
- Stand with Casters Included
- Internal Aluminum Frame
- 90-92% Reflective (Household mirror is typically around 70%)
- Single Reflective Side
- Can mount vertically or horizontally on stands
- Mirror Thickness: 1.25"
- Easy Assembly (4 screws per mirror)
- No Distortion or "Fun House" Effect
- Made in the USA
- Fire Rated
- Not designed to be leaned against
- Not designed to be intentionally hit with exercise balls, etc.
- Holes cannot be cut in after purchase.
- Size cannot be modified after purchase.
- Mirrors are 3.5" off floor when attached to stand.
- Minor assembly required.
- Not designed for outdoor use
Storage When Not In Use:
Our rolling mirrors can “nest” when not in use. Nesting is when the back mirror can stagger a few inches to the left or right then roll under the front mirror to help save space when not in use or in storage.
Wooden Crate Packing Option:
Due to the size of our mirrors, orders must ship with third party freight companies. A percentage of shipments are damaged in transit with standard box packing, which causes damages to the mirrors.
We now offer a wooden crate packing option to offer superior protection of your order and to help reduce the chances of damages to your mirror order while in transit.
This option is highly recommended for orders that are on tight deadlines and cannot afford waiting on production of replacement mirrors if the original order is damaged in transit.
Wooden crate packing requires a minimum order of (2) mirrors.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Are the rolling stands included?
- Answer: Yes
- In regards to the mirror sizes, which number represents the height and which number represents the width?
- Answer: Our glassless rolling mirrors can be mounted either horizontally or vertically. For example, a 5'x6' mirror can be 5' wide by 6' high or 6' wide by 5' high.
- Will I be notified about a delivery day?
- Answer: Yes. When the freight reaches your local area the freight company will call to set up a delivery day with you. They will typically give you a 2-3 hour window of time as to when they will arrive.
- Loading Dock: This delivery option is for facilities that have freight carrier loading docks, where the freight company can unload the freight directly to the dock.
- Lift Gate: This option is for home or commercial facilities that do not have a loading dock. The freight carrier will lower the product to ground level at curbside. The customer must move the product inside their home or facility from there.
- Inside Delivery with Unpacking and Packing Removal Service: The mirrors will be delivered to a first floor room in your house, unpacked and all packing materials and trash will be removed. This is especially beneficial if you choose the wooden crate packing option, as the crates are large, need to be broken down and the wood will be removed, as well as, all of the other packing protection. (Some delivery area restrictions may apply where this service is not available.)
Inside delivery and packing removal service requires a minimum order of (2) mirrors.
- Gtech Fitness® now provides shipping insurance on your glassless mirror order at no additional charge. If your mirrors are damaged in transit by the freight company, we will replace damaged mirrors at no additional charge.
- If your mirrors arrive damaged, it must be reported to Gtech Fitness® within 3 days of receiving your order. The customer must provide digital photos of the damages, plus, digital photos of the boxes, front and back.
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Manufacturing: 5-7 Weeks (Estimated)
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 6-8 Weeks (Estimated)
- Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
- Freight Company Will Call To Set Up Delivery Appointment: Yes
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
Note: Mirrors can be mounted horizontally or vertically on rolling stands.
Customers are responsible for ensuring mirror panels can fit through doorways, hallways and stairwells at their home or facility.
Mirrors cannot be exchanged for different sizes, so please measure accurately.
Mylar Mirrors are susceptible to tearing and scratches with abusive treatment or vandalism. Not designed for abusive settings.
Mirrors can be damaged in transit, at times. Please place your order way ahead of your scheduled need by date.
If mirrors are damaged in transit, replacement orders can still take up to 3-5 weeks to ship.
Cart will calculate discounted pricing automatically for multi mirror orders.
Love the lightweight, the ability to move them around. Would purchase again.
I teach a few ballet classes in a high school gym. I wanted the my students to be able to have mirrors, but I needing something that wasn't fragile and could easily be rolled into a storage closet. These have been a great solution! They're completely reflective and roll away quite easily! And, they were pretty easy to put together upon arrival!
The mirrors are such a great addition to our space. The fact that they are portable is such a plus for us. The only bad part is the fact that they can be punctured so easily and are a little tricky to clean.
I ordered three glassless, 6X6 panels and I was amazed at how great they looked. I will definitely be ordering again from this company!
Reflects very well and serves as a great mirror. It is surprisingly very lightweight and easy to move around with the wheels attached to the bottom. Very happy with this mirror!
We received our mirrors, AND they’ve exceeded my expectations! We are thrilled to have them, thank you so much for all of your help!
These are great in our dance room. Convenient to be able to move them and reconfigure the room easily.
Working with you has been the easiest ever! I do have to tell you - I did have my order in with another company and you were so helpful and kind over the phone, I went with your company instead. I am SO GLAD I did.”
So took little over 8 weeks to get but the mirror is everything that I hoped it would be. Though there was a slight heart palpitations when the shipper said it was approximately 130 Lbs, it really was not. Very light and provides a great image for me to practice my dancing in the privacy of my own home.
We absolutely love our mirrors. So easy to put the casters on and the quality is awesome!
This is our 2nd purchase of mirrors to go along with our original purchase 2 years ago. Great product and company to work with. They’ve improved their shipping packaging, too. Two years ago, was surprised there was no damage. Very minimal chance of mirrors being damaged now, unless they throw the package off of the Empire State Building.