Glassless Rolling Dance Mirrors
- Free Shipping
Below are the quantity discount rates when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 2 - 3||and get 25% off|
|Buy 4 - 5||and get 40% off|
|Buy 6 or above||and get 45% off|
Portable Mirrors for Dance:
Our Glassless Rolling Dance Mirrors offer a safe alternative to traditional glass mirrors, all with better image quality, sharpness, and clarity. We offer our these glassless mirrors with wheels in a wide range of sizes to help outfit different facility needs and budgets. They make ideal rolling mirrors for home use, schools, dance studios, theaters, and other facilities.
These non-glass mirrors use a Mylar® film with a highly reflective surface. The Mylar® film is then heat-shrunk around a rigid aluminum frame to create a perfectly flat reflective surface. This process makes safe, lightweight mirrors with excellent image quality and without distortion often found with large glass mirrors and acrylic mirrors.
Glassless Mylar Mirrors are not for abusive settings. They can still be torn, scratched, or dented. Dents can often be removed with a heat gun. Heat gun repair instructions are available upon request. However, they are incredibly lightweight for ease of mobility and mounting on rolling stands and provide one of the highest image qualities available with mirrors today. We have found that most settings need a safe, easy-to-move, lightweight mirror with an incredible image reflection, plus no liability often associated with heavy glass mirrors or broken glass if an accident were to occur. This added safety is the core reason for their conception.
Due to the lightweight design, our glassless mirrors on wheels are extremely easy to maneuver. They can also "nest" for compact storage when not in use by slightly staggering the mirrors and rolling them up against each other front to back.
- Standard Silver Back:
- Crinkled silver backing has no additional dual functionality use, such as the cork or whiteboard options.
- Cork Board Back:
- The back of the mirror offers a cork board that can be used as a bulletin board to pin notes and has a cleaner look than the standard silver backing.
- For mirrors larger than 48", two pieces of corkboard will be needed for the corkboard backing. There will be a small seam between the two pieces.
- Whiteboard Back:
- The back of the mirror offers a dry erase marker whiteboard that can be used for instructional purposes and offers the most professional look.
- For mirrors larger than 48", two pieces of whiteboard will be needed for the whiteboard backing. There will be a small seam between the two pieces.
- Vertical Mounting Option [Width x Height]:
- The first number in the mirror size stands for the width measured in feet and the second number represents the height measured in feet.
- Horizontal Mounting Option [Height x Width]:
- The first number in the mirror size stands for the height measured in feet and the second number represents the width measured in feet.
To create a double-sided rolling mirror with reflective surfaces on the front and back, purchase two like-sized rolling mirrors. Then mount both mirrors back-to-back on one set of rolling stands.
Quantity Discount Pricing:
The shopping cart will calculate quantity discounts automatically. Compare prices by adding a single mirror to the cart first and view the single mirror price. Then add multiple mirrors to the cart to view the discounted price per mirror.
Click to view wheel mounting and glassless mirror cleaning instructions.
- Designed to lower liability without sacrificing image quality
- Rolling Stand Included
- Internal Aluminum Frame
- 90-92% Reflective (Household mirror is typically around 70%)
- Single Reflective Side
- Can mount vertically or horizontally on stands
- Mirror Thickness: 1.25"
- Easy Assembly (4 screws per mirror)
- No Distortion or "Fun House" Effect
- Made in the USA
- Fire Rated
- Not designed to be leaned against
- Not designed to be intentionally hit with exercise balls, etc.
- Holes cannot be cut in after purchase.
- Size cannot be modified after purchase.
- Mirrors are 3.5" off floor when attached to stand.
- Rolling stands extend approx. 9" in front of the mirror
- Rolling stands extend approx. 9" behind the mirror
- Minor assembly required.
- Not designed for outdoor use
Sizes & Weights:
(without rolling stands)
- 2'x6' - 7 lbs
- 2'x8' - 8 lbs
- 3'x6' - 9 lbs
- 3'x8' - 10 lbs
- 4'x6' - 10 lbs
- 4'x7' - 11 lbs
- 4'x8' - 13 lbs
- 5'x5' - 10 lbs
- 5'x6' - 11 lbs
- 5'x7' - 12 lbs
- 5'x8' - 13 lbs
- 6'x6' - 12 lbs
- 6'x7' - 15 lbs
- 6'x8' - 16 lbs
Our glassless rolling mirrors can “nest” when not in use. Nesting is when the back mirror can stagger a few inches to the left or right then roll under the front mirror to help save space when not in use or in storage.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Are the rolling stands included?
- Answer: Yes
- Will I be notified about a delivery day?
- Answer: Yes. When the freight reaches your local area the freight company will call to set up a delivery day with you. They will typically give you a 2-3 hour window of time as to when they will arrive.
- How do I clean Glassless Mylar® Mirrors?
- Gtech Fitness® now provides shipping insurance on your glassless mirror order at no additional charge. If your mirrors are damaged in transit by the freight company, we will replace damaged mirrors at no additional charge.
- If your mirrors arrive damaged, it must be reported to Gtech Fitness® within 3 days of receiving your order. The customer must provide digital photos of the damages, plus, digital photos of the boxes, front and back.
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Manufacturing: Up to 4-6 Weeks
- Delivery from Order Date: Up to 5-7 Weeks
- Delivery Location: Curbside
- Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
- Freight Company Will Call To Set Up Delivery Appointment: Yes
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
- Customers are responsible for ensuring mirror panels can fit through doorways, hallways and stairwells.
- Mirrors cannot be exchanged for different sizes, so please measure accurately.
- The Mylar film is exposed for optimal image clarity. The mirror film can be torn, scratched, dented or punctured.
- Designed to be lightweight and easy to move with excellent image quality. They are not designed for abusive settings.
- Mirrors can be damaged in transit, at times. Please place your order way ahead of your scheduled need by date.
- If mirrors are damaged in transit, replacement orders can still take up to 3-5 weeks to ship.
Cart will calculate discounted pricing automatically for multi mirror orders.
Made in the USA
Up to 4-6 Weeks
Delivery from Order Date:
Up to 5-7 Weeks
Glassless rolling dance mirrors
These are perfect for our dance classes and roll out of the way for the next acting class so easily! Love them
Great product. Very lightweight.
Amazing Rolling Mylar Mirrors!
We absolutely love these mirrors. We bought some in 2020 and again last month to use at our school. The dance room in our school is too small to fit our classes, so we roll these out in the gym. They’ve been so handy and have held up really well! Highly recommend.
Love the lightweight, the ability to move them around. Would purchase again.
I teach a few ballet classes in a high school gym. I wanted the my students to be able to have mirrors, but I needing something that wasn't fragile and could easily be rolled into a storage closet. These have been a great solution! They're completely reflective and roll away quite easily! And, they were pretty easy to put together upon arrival!
Glassless Rolling Studio Mirrors
The mirrors are such a great addition to our space. The fact that they are portable is such a plus for us. The only bad part is the fact that they can be punctured so easily and are a little tricky to clean.
Outstanding Customer Service, & Great Product
I ordered three glassless, 6X6 panels and I was amazed at how great they looked. I will definitely be ordering again from this company!
Reflects very well and serves as a great mirror. It is surprisingly very lightweight and easy to move around with the wheels attached to the bottom. Very happy with this mirror!
We received our mirrors, AND they’ve exceeded my expectations! We are thrilled to have them, thank you so much for all of your help!