Body-Solid (#SFID325) Adjustable FID Bench
- Free Shipping
Body-Solid Pro Clubline Adjustable Bench:
This Body-Solid (#SFID325) Adjustable FID Bench features quality heavy-duty 11 gauge steel construction, able to withstand up to 1,000 lbs. The steel frame is protected by a durable baked-on powder coat finish in your choice of black or silver and helps resist scratches, nicks, and scuffs that can lead to harmful corrosion.
The "Hook & Ladder" adjustment system not only offers faster adjustments than traditional pop-pin adjustments but is much more robust and easier to use, as well. The commercial-rated upholstery and padding ensure this free-weight bench can handle some of the most demanding workout environments.
This Body-Solid Adjustable Bench also has transport wheels and a handle for easy movement across your weight room floor. The back pad is wider at the bottom for support and tapers to a 9.5" width at the top. This pad design allows for more freedom of movement and reduces shoulder blade interference for chest fly and bench press movements.
This Body-Solid FID Bench with Wheels offers a full commercial warranty able to withstand high school athletics, college fitness centers, commercial gyms, and much more!
- 2" x 3" 11 Gauge Steel Construction
- Powder Coat Finish
- Frame Color: Silver or Black
- Upholstery Color: Black
- Back Pad Adjustment
- Seat Pad Adjustment
- Weight Capacity: 1000 lbs
- Thick Durable Seat Padding
- Transport Wheels for Mobility
- Back Pad Positions:
- Incline (15°, 30°, 45°, 60° and 80°)
- Decline (-18°)
- Seat Pad Positions:
- Flat, 10° and 18°
- Height to Pad in Flat Position: 18"
- Back Pad tapers 9.5" to 12" Towards Seat Pad
- Ladder hook adjustment system is stronger than pop pin systems.
- Weight: 72 lbs
- Dimensions: 25.5"W x 57.5"L x 18"H (Flat Position)
- Assembly Required
- Commercial Grade
- Ships: FedEx Ground
- Leaves Warehouse: Up to 2-4 Business Days
- Delivery from Order Date: Up to 5-9 Business Days
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
- Home Use:
- All Parts: Lifetime
- Commercial Use:
- Frame & Welds: Lifetime
- Hardware: 3 Years
- Upholstery, Grips: 1 Year
Up to 2-4 Business Days
Delivery from Order Date:
Up to 5-9 Business Days