Body-Solid Smith Machine:
The Body-Solid (#SCB1000) Pro Clubline Smith Machine is made with a heavy-duty 11-gauge steel frame protected by a durable silver metallic powder coat finish. It offers case-hardened steel guide rods and a commercial-rated linear bearing drive system for the ultimate in smooth performance.
This smith press machine features a modern-looking design and safety features to safely help your workouts go to the max. This commercial smith machine offers a counterbalanced bar with a starting weight of 13 lbs. The low starting weight is highly beneficial for people with lower fitness levels to perform foundation exercises, such as bench presses and squats.
Due to the commercial-grade construction, the Body-Solid Pro Clubline Smith Machine can handle heavy home use, school weight rooms, apartment fitness rooms, and other non-membership fitness facilities.
- (1) Body-Solid Linear Bearing Smith Machine
- Weight plates pictured are not included.
- Heavy duty 11-gauge steel oval-shaped mainframe
- Contemporary design
- Maximizes safety
- Case hardened steel guide rods
- Reverse pitch angled carriage system
- Linear bearing drive system
- Counterbalanced bar to 13 pounds
- Six Olympic weight plate storage posts
- Weight bearing capacity: 1,000 lbs.
- Assembled dimensions: 84" H x 50" L x 86" W
- Weight: 541 lbs.
- Assembly required
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: Up to 3-5 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: Up to 6-10 Business Days
- Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
- Delivery Location: Curbside or Loading Dock if Available
- Freight Company Will Call To Set Up Appointment: Yes
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00