Body Solid Cable Cross Machine | #SCC1200G
- Free Shipping
This Body Solid Pro Dual Cable Machine features a heavy-duty 11-gauge steel mainframe protected by a durable silver metallic powder coat finish.
This unit comes with your choice of 160 lb. or 235 lb. weight stacks and offers 12 position adjustable height pivoting pulleys for maximum exercise versatility. Plus, you can add the GCA2 chin up handles to make even better use of the space in between the weight stacks.
Although cable cross machines are comparatively large in terms of space, they do allow for two users at one time when performing single stack exercises, such as triceps presses and bicep curls. Plus, few machines offer as many exercise choices, which is why these cable machines are the foundation for just about any school, studio or commercial gym.
The Body Solid SCC1200G Clubline Crossover Machine ideal for commercial fitness facilities, such as schools, personal training studios, hotels, apartment fitness rooms and much more.
- Heavy duty 11-gauge steel frame
- Durable powder coat finish
- Frame color: silver metallic
- 12-position adjustable pulleys
- Pivoting pulleys swivel 180°
- Option of choosing 2 x 160 lbs. or 2 x 235 lbs. weight stacks
- Optional chin handles attachment GCA2
- Requires assembly
- Inside pulley to pulley dimensions: 106"
- Cables extend up to: 9.5'
- Dimensions: 35" Length x 156" Width x 91" Height
- Assembly Required
- Commercial grade
- Home Use:
- All Parts: Lifetime
- Commercial Use:
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: 3 Years
- Cables & Grips: 1 Year
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: 3-5 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 6-10 Business Days
- Delivery Location: Curbside or Loading Dock (if available)
- Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
- Delivery Notification: Phone Call
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00