Body-Solid Trap Bar:
The Body-Solid (#OTB50) Olympic Hex Trap Bar features a zinc plated finish over the solid steel bar. The single grip design helps to cut costs, providing you with a high-quality shrug bar at a great price. The knurling helps users maintain their grip through the most intense parts of their grueling reps.
Trap bars are ideal for shrug exercises that help develop Trapezius muscles at the base of the neck. These weight lifting bars are often used for deadlift exercises, providing a better center of gravity at the beginning of the lift for novice lifters and other types of applications, such as injury recovery.
This Body-Solid Trap Bar can handle home gyms, schools, studios, and commercial fitness centers.
- (1) Body-Solid Olympic Hex Bar
- Solid Steel Construction
- Finish: Zinc Plated
- Weight: 45 lbs.
- Dimensions: 24.75" W x 56" L x 3.75"H
- Single Grip Design
- Fits Olympic Size 2" Diameter Hole Weight Plates
- Commercial Grade
- Ships: FedEx Ground
- Leaves Warehouse: 3-5 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 6-10 Business Days
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00