Body Solid Iron Hex Weights
Body Solid Hex Head Dumbbells feature solid cast iron construction with straight steel handles.
The dumbbell heads are cast around two high carbon Roll Pins that are set in the steel handles. This is an added safety measure, designed to help keep the dumbbell heads from completely breaking free of the handle if dropped and broken.
However, it is recommended to replace dumbbells immediately if this happens, as this is only a secondary safety measure and not designed for full use if the dumbbell head is broken from the handle.
Body Solid Cast Iron Hex Head Weights have large weight indicators molded directly into the iron casting, which allows for easy weight identification for you or your members.
The 6-sided design helps prevent rolling and keeps dumbbells stationary, both when stored on flat shelf dumbbell racks and in between sets.
- Solid ASTM Grade 20 cast iron construction
- Protective gray paint finish
- Hex-head design
- Raised silver weight indicators
- Straight steel handles
- Pinned head to handle joints for added safety
- Ground Corners and Edges
- Home or gym use
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: 3-5 Business Days (Estimated)
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 6-9 Business Days (Estimated)
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
Sets include (2) dumbbells each in 5 lb increments.
Shades of gray may vary from dumbbell to dumbbell.