Body Solid Clubline Lat Machine
The Body Solid Clubline Lat Machine features a robust 2" x 4" 11 gauge steel frame. A durable silver metallic double powder coat finish helps protect the underlying steel from harmful moisture and perspiration.
The thick DuraFirm™ Double-Stitched Upholstered pads provide excellent comfort and added durability in tough fitness applications.
Aircraft quality cables and self-lubricating fiberglass reinforced pulleys ensures this unit will perform for years to come without the hassle of extensive maintenance upkeep.
The Body Solid SLM300G Commercial Lat Machine comes with your choice of a 210 lb or 310 lb weight stack. It has a commercial rating designed to handle school weight rooms, personal training studios, small corporate gyms and other non-membership based fitness facilities.
- 2" x 4" 11 Gauge Steel Frame
- Double Powder Coat Finish
- Internally Lubricated Aircraft Quality Cables
- Fiberglass Reinforced Self-Lubricating Bearing Pulleys
- DuraFirm™ Double-Stitched Upholstery
- High-Density Foam Padding
- Nylon Bushing Weight Plates
- Chrome Plated Steel Guide Rods
- Instructional Placard
- Dimensions: 83"Height x 62"Length x 24"Width
- Weight: 450 or 550 lbs
- Weight Stack: 210 or 310 lbs
- Assembly Required
- Commercial Grade
- Home Use Warranty:
- Lifetime on all parts
- Commercial Warranty:
- Frame & Welds: Lifetime
- Parts & Hardware: 3 Years
- Cables & Grips: 1 Year
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: 3-5 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 6-10 Business Days
- Delivery Location: Curbside or Loading Dock (if available)
- Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
- Delivery Notification: Phone Call
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00