Inflight Fitness "Vanguard" Multi-Station Gym
- Free Shipping
The Inflight Fitness "Vanguard" Multi-Station Gym utilizes a dual weight stack system, giving you two 150 lb stacks. Two weight stacks enable up to two users at one time. The Inflight Fitness Vanguard Gym comes standard with a multi-chest press, lat pull, leg extension, leg curl, and low cable station. Plus, you can add an optional leg press or single cable column for even more versatility.
When it comes to durability, the Inflight Vanguard Gym gives you: 4,000 lb test military spec cables, fiberglass reinforced, sealed, self-lubricating pulleys, heavy-gauge steel framing, and commercial rated upholstery.
The military spec cables are over-built to endure years of use in light commercial settings. The self-lubricating pulleys help keep maintenance minimal in unsupervised settings. The heavy-gauge steel frame offers a strong foundation and is protected with an attractive powder coat finish. The commercial-rated upholstery is marine-grade, made to resist moisture, and easy to wipe down and clean.
Due to the quality construction, this commercial multi-station gym is for non-membership light commercial fitness applications, such as school weight rooms, apartment fitness rooms, hotel exercise rooms, personal training studios, and much more.
- 11 and 12 Gauge Steel Construction
- Frame Color: Silver
- Upholstery Color: Black
- Assembled dimensions (without leg press or cable column option): 80"L x 83"W x 85"H
- Press Arm: Commercial Grade Pillow Block Bearings
- 1/4" 4000 lb Test Military Spec Cables
- Large 4.5" and 6" Fiberglass Reinforced Self-Lubricating Pulleys
- (2) 150 lb Weight Stacks
- Weight Stack Increments: (10) 10 lb Plates and (10) 5 lb Plates for Each Stack
- Weight stacks can be upgraded to 300 lbs each.
- Assembles in Left Hand and Right Hand Configurations to Fit Different Rooms
- Optional Fourth Station Leg Press/Calf Raise or Adjustable Cable Column
- Assembly Required
- Light Commercial Grade
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: Up to 2-4 Business Days
- Delivery from Order Date: Up to 5-9 Business Days
- Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
- Delivery Location: Curbside or Loading Dock if Available
- Freight Company Will Call To Set Up Appointment: Yes
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
Home & Commercial Warranty:
- Frame & Weights: Lifetime
- Parts & Hardware: 1 Year
- Upholstery & Padding: 90 Days
Up to 2-4 Business Days
Delivery from Order Date:
Up to 5-9 Business Days