Body-Solid (#LVLP) Leverage Leg Press
- Free Shipping
Body-Solid Leg Press:
The Body-Solid (#LVLP) Leverage Leg Press features a heavy-duty 2" x 3" 11 gauge steel mainframe designed to tackle heavy home use and light commercial fitness settings. It offers an attractive silver metallic powder coat paint finish that helps resists paint chipping, scratches, and scuffs that can lead to harmful corrosion.
The marine-grade upholstery is double-stitched for added durability and resists moisture to protect the underlying foam padding. This unit uses commercial-grade sealed bearings for ultra-smooth, maintenance-free performance.
In terms of exercise, the Body-Solid Leverage Leg Press uses a "self-leveling" footplate to maintain proper foot positioning through the range of motion. Correct ergonomic body positioning reduces stress on joints and tendons. It allows the user to work with heavier weights more safely. The adjustable back support allows the user to work in the best position for their body type.
Due to the commercial-rated construction, this Body-Solid Plate Loaded Leg Press Machine can handle heavy home use, school weight rooms, training studios, and fitness centers.
- (1) Body-Solid Plate Load Leg Press
- Weight plates pictured are not included.
- 2" x 3" 11-gauge steel mainframe
- Electrostatic powder coat finish
- Frame color: Metallic Silver
- Upholstery color: Black
- Double-stitched upholstery
- Direct drive press system
- Large pivoting footplate
- Sealed bearing pivot points
- Adjustable back support
- Adjustable dual linear bearing seat carriage
- (2) 10.75" Long weight plate holders
- Assembly Required
- Commercial Grade
- 87"L x 61"W x 56"H
- Product weight: 513 lbs.
- Apartment Fitness Rooms
- Corporate Gyms
- Fire Station Gyms
- Home Gyms
- Hotel Workout Rooms
- Government Fitness Rooms
- Personal Training Studios
- Police Station Gyms
- Recreation Centers
- School Weight Rooms
- Wellness Centers
- And more...
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: Up to 3-5 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: Up to 6-10 Business Days
- Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
- Delivery Location: Curbside or Loading Dock if Available
- Freight Company Will Call To Set Up Appointment: Yes
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
- Home Use
- All Parts: Lifetime
- Commercial Use:
- Frame & Welds: Lifetime
- Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware: 3 Years
- Upholstery, Grips: 1 Year
Up to 3-5 Business Days
Delivery from Order Date:
Up to 6-10 Business Days