Body Solid GSCL360 Squat Calf Machine
The Body Solid GSCL360 Squat Calf Machine features strong 3" x 3" 12 gauge steel construction that is protected with a durable powder coat paint finish that helps resist scuffs and scratches. This Body Solid Squat Machine uses an affordable plate loaded resistance system which helps cut cost without the use of expensive weight stacks, all while giving you the safety of a machine-style workout that typically allows users to go heavier with added safety.
The squat exercise targets glute muscles and quadriceps. The angled platform allows for deep contraction to help fully engage those muscle groups. In the standing position the user can perform standing calf raises with a deep stretch to stimulate stubborn calf muscles.
Due to the quality of the construction users can load in excess of 800 lbs. This Body Solid Squat Machine has a light commercial grade rating making it ideal for heavy home use, school weight rooms, training studios and other non-membership fitness facilities.
- Extra-large, 3"x 3" high tensile strength solid mainframe
- All four side welded 12-gauge steel construction
- Optimal development of the quadriceps and glutes promoted by heavy duty diamond plate foot platform set to a perfect 20 degree pitch
- Round shaped innovative calf raise block for more comfort
- Provides a deep stretch to maximize calf workouts
- Extra-thick DuraFirm shoulder and back pads specifically contour to shoulder shape
- Ultimate user safety supported by easily reachable Spring-loaded lockouts handle
- Lifetime In-Home Warranty
- Great for home and gyms
- Dimensions: 56"H x 62"L x 43"W
- Weight: 195 lbs.
- Assembly required
- Light commercial grade
Weight plates not included