Body-Solid Cable Crossover:
This Body-Solid (#GDCC250) Deluxe Cable Crossover features heavy-duty 2" x 4" 11-gauge steel construction protected with a durable powder coat finish. Adjustable height pulleys allow the user to choose from a variety of exercise options. Plus, with interchangeable cable handles, the exercise possibilities are almost limitless.
The weight stacks work independently of each other, allowing up to two users at one time for single stack exercises. To increase exercise capability even further, it comes standard with a dual-grip pull-up bar.
This cable exercise machine uses fiberglass reinforced pulleys with sealed self-lubricating pulleys combined with 2500 lb. rated aircraft quality cables to ensure the drive system will endure demanding workout settings. The adjustable pulleys offer 20 independent height adjustments combined with 180 degrees of range.
Due to the light commercial-grade construction, this dual cable machine can handle heavy home use, school weight rooms, small corporate gyms, and other non-membership fitness facilities.
- (1) Body-Solid Cable Cross Weight Machine
- Other items pictured are not included.
- 2" x 4" 11-gauge oval tubing steel frame
- Durable powder coat finish
- Self-lubricating bearing pulleys
- 2500 lbs. rated 4.8 mm diameter aircraft cables
- 20 independent pulley height adjustments
- 180 degree cable positioning
- Two 160 lbs. weight stacks. Optional 50 lbs. upgrade per stack
- Over-sized injected molded end and foot caps
- Dual position pull-up bar
- Assembly Required
- Light Commercial Grade
- 84"H x 164"L x 29"W
- Product Weight: 560 lbs.
- Designed for non-membership fitness facilities averaging 4-6 hours of use per day.