Body Solid GCAB360 Ab/Back Machine
This Body Solid GCAB360 Ab/Back Machine offers a strong 4" x 2" steel mainframe. The frame is protected with a durable electrostatic silver metallic powder coat paint finish designed to resist scratching and scuffs. The upholstery resists harmful perspiration and protects the underlying foam.
The seat pad sits at a 30 degree angle for optimal trunk extension and flexion. This helps to engage core muscle groups for the exercise at hand. Range of motion adjustments can be easily be made while remaining seated using the pop-pin cam system located nearby.
The Body Solid Cam Series Ab & Back Machine is best suited for residential use, but can handle some light commercial settings, such as small schools, training studios and physical therapy clinics.
- 4" x 2" Steel Mainframe
- Powder Coat Finish
- Black DuraFirm™ Upholstery
- 30° Angled Seat
- Easy Range of Motion Adjustments
- Assembled Dimensions: 60" Length x 46" Width x 43" Height
- Assembly Required
- Light Commercial Grade
- Home Use:
- All Parts: Lifetime
- Light Commercial:
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: 3 Years
- Upholstery & Grips: 1 Year
- Ships: FedEx Ground
- Leaves Warehouse: 3-5 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 6-10 Business Days
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
For use with 2" Olympic Plate, purchase the OAS-14 Olympic Adapter.
Weight Plates and Olympic Adapter Not Included