Body Solid SCC1200G Cable Crossover
This Body Solid Clubline Cable Crossover features a heavy-duty 11-gauge steel mainframe protected by a durable silver metallic powder coat finish. It comes with your choice of 160 lb. or 235 lb. weight stacks and offers 12 position adjustable height pivoting pulleys for maximum exercise versatility. Plus, you can add the GCA2 chin up handles to make even better use of the space in between the weight stacks.
Although cable cross machines are comparatively large in terms of space, they do allow for two users at one time when performing single stack exercises, such as triceps presses and bicep curls. Plus, few machines offer as many exercise choices, which is why these cable machines are the foundation for just about any school, studio or commercial gym.
This Body Solid Cable Machine is commercial grade making it ideal for fitness facilities, such as schools, personal training studios, hotels, apartment fitness rooms and much more.
- Heavy duty 11-gauge steel frame
- Durable powder coat finish
- Frame color: silver metallic
- 12-position adjustable pulleys
- Pivoting pulleys swivel 180 degrees to offer unrestricted movement from any angle
- Option of choosing 2 x 160 lbs. or 2 x 235 lbs. weight stacks
- Optional chin handles attachment GCA2
- Requires assembly
- Inside pulley to pulley dimensions: 106"
- Cables extend up to: 9.5'
- Dimensions: 35" Length x 156" Width x 91" Height
- Assembly Required
- Commercial grade
- Home Use:
- All Parts: Lifetime
- Commercial Use:
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: 3 Years
- Cables & Grips: 1 Year
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: 3-5 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 6-10 Business Days
- Delivery Location: Curbside or Loading Dock (if available)
- Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
- Delivery Notification: Phone Call
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
Although the Pro Club Line Cable Crossover has a full commercial grade warranty on this unit, Gtech Fitness® highly recommends the SCC1200G for light commercial, non-membership fitness facilities, such as schools, training studios, hotels, apartment fitness rooms and other facilities that average approximately 4-6 hours of use per day.