Body-Solid Pro Clubline Cable Crossover
- Free Shipping
The Body-Solid Pro Clubline Cable Crossover features a heavy-duty 11-gauge steel mainframe protected by a durable silver metallic powder coat finish.
This Body-Solid Cable Crossover comes with your choice of 160 lb. or 235 lb. weight stacks and offers 12 position adjustable height pivoting pulleys for maximum exercise versatility. Plus, you can add the GCA2 chin-up handles to use the space between the weight stacks better.
Although cable cross machines are comparatively large in terms of space, they allow for two users when performing single stack exercises, such as triceps presses and bicep curls. Plus, few machines offer as many exercise choices, which is why these cable machines are the foundation for just about any school, studio, or commercial gym.
The Body-Solid SCC1200G Cable Cross Machine is ideal for commercial fitness facilities, such as schools, personal training studios, hotels, apartment fitness rooms, and much more.
- Heavy duty 11-gauge steel frame
- Durable powder coat finish
- Frame color: silver metallic
- 12-position adjustable pulleys
- Pivoting pulleys swivel 180°
- Option of choosing 2 x 160 lbs. or 2 x 235 lbs. weight stacks
- Optional chin handles attachment GCA2
- Requires assembly
- Inside pulley to pulley dimensions: 106"
- Cables extend up to: 9.5'
- Dimensions: 35"L x 156"W x 91"H
- Assembly required
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: Up to 3-5 Business Days
- Delivery from Order Date: Up to 6-10 Business Days
- Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
- Delivery Location: Curbside or Loading Dock if Available
- Freight Company Will Call To Set Up Appointment: Yes
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
- Home Use:
- All Parts: Lifetime
- Commercial Use:
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: 3 Years
- Cables & Grips: 1 Year
Up to 3-5 Business Days
Delivery from Order Date:
Up to 6-10 Business Days