York Elite Men's Needle Bearing Olympic Bar
- Free Shipping
The York Men's Elite Needle Bearing Olympic Bar is made with high quality North American steel with a minimum 190,000 psi tensile strength. It is made from cold drawn, stress relieved steel to maximize flexibility and strength.
The 50.165 mm machined sleeves are outfitted with eight commercial quality needle bearings for extremely smooth sleeve rotation and designed to handle 2" diameter hole Olympic style plates. Plus, this bar is manufactured to Olympic specifications.
Due to the high grade construction, the York 32000 Needle Bearing Bar is ideal for any home, school, college, power lifting or commercial gym application.
- Made from North American Steel
- Length: 2200mm
- Grip Diameter: 28mm
- Weight: 44 lbs / 20 kg
- Minimum 190,000 P.S.I Rating
- Center Knurl: Yes
- Machine Finished
- Satin Chrome Finish
- Commercial Grade
- 1 year against manufacturer defects
- Does not cover abusive treatment
- Ships: UPS Ground
- Leaves Warehouse: 3-5 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 6-10 Business Days
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00