Valor Fitness (#BD-7) Power Cage w/ Lat Pull
- Free Shipping
The Valor BD-7 Power Cage offers a 2" x 2" steel mainframe protected with an attractive pewter powder coat paint finish. It features two pair of bar catches that can be used inside or outside the cage for for maximum exercise versatility and faster exercise transition times.
In addition, this Valor Power Rack comes with a plate loaded lat pull down that can handle loads up to 250 lbs. It also features a low pulley for a variety of exercises, such as seated rows, upright rows, bicep curls and more. This workout cage comes standard with a straight bar pull up bar for even more exercise versatility.
Although this Valor Power Cage has a light commercial warranty for non-membership facilities, such as small studios, apartment fitness rooms, fire and police workout rooms, Gtech Fitness® highly recommends this rack primarily for home use.
Base Order Includes:
- (1) Weightlifting Cage with Lat Pull Attachment
- (1) Straight Bar Pull Up Bar
- (1) Extension Chain for Cable Attachments
- (1) Lat Bar
- (1) Straight Bar Attachment
- (1) Foam Covered Utility Bar
- (2) Safety Stops
- (4) Bar Catches
- (4) 8" Weight Plate Storage Pegs
- 2" x 2" 12-Gauge Steel Main Frame
- Durable Powder Coat Finish
- Four Weight Plate Storage Pegs
- Weight Plate Storage Pegs Length: 8" each
- Four Solid Steel Bar Catches Included
- Two Solid Steel Safety Catches Included
- Adjustment Holes: 17
- Adjustment Hole Height Range: 18" to 68"
- Pull Up Bar Included
- Plate Loaded Lat Pull and Low Pulley Included
- Lat Pull Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Leg Hold Down Bar with Foam Cover Included (For Heavy Lat Pull Work)
- Assembled Measurements: 44"L x 48"W x 86"H
- Max Weight Capacity (Bar Catches Inside Cage): 650 lbs.
- Max Weight Capacity (Bar Catches Outside Cage): 500 lbs.
- Safety Bar Catch Weight Capacity: 800 lbs.
- Assembly Required
- Recommended for Home Use
- Box 1: 101 lbs. / 81"L x 12"W x 6"H
- Box 2: 81 lbs. / 48"L x 15"W x 6"H
- Frame: 3 Years
- Cable: 2 Years
- Parts: 1 Year
- Ships: UPS or FedEx Ground
- Leaves Warehouse: 2-4 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 5-9 Business Days
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
Pictured Weights, Bars and Accessories Sold Separately
Every thing works as it should. The cables are a little challenging. It's not quite like being at the gym. BUT, they work and it's sturdy. Glad I bought it and it's awesome if you want a power rack in your garage/shed.
I ordered a power cage that was not in stock and I knew was on backorder. I scoured the net to find a better price and couldn't so I went ahead with the purchase. 100% completely satisfied. I received updates continually about what was going on with the order(most sites won't do that), their customer service was great and my package came in perfect condition. In my opinion GTech is hands down the best.