Inflight Utility Bench
The Inflight Fitness (5010) Seated Utility Bench features commercial rated construction with a heavy-duty 11 gauge 2" x 4" oval steel mainframe, commercial rated foam padding and upholstery. The steel frame is protected by a durable silver metallic powder coat finish designed to resist scratching and scuffs. Powder coat paint finishes are electrostatic applied for optimal adhesion and are a staple in the fitness equipment industry for providing the best protection at the best possible price.
This tricep seat has a 10° angled back pad for optimal body positioning during shoulder pressing and overhead triceps press exercises. Plus, it offers up easy assembly, a compact design and transport wheels for easy mobility across your weight room floor.
Due to the quality construction, the 5010 is designed to handle heavy home use, high school weight rooms, personal training studios and other fitness center applications.
- 2" x 4" 11-gauge steel frame
- Protective powder coat paint finish
- Commercial grade upholstery
- Frame color: silver metallic
- Upholstery color: black
- Transport wheels: yes
- Back pad: 10° angle for optimal body positioning
- Space-efficient design
- Dimensions: 25.5"W x 50"L x 34"H
- Weight: 55 lbs.
- Assembly required
- Commercial grade
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts & Hardware: 1 Year
- Upholstery: 90 Days
- Ships: UPS Ground
- Leaves Warehouse: 2-4 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 5-9 Business Days
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00