Strength Bands | Body Solid
We offer Body Solid (BSTB) Strength Rubber Bands in very light, light, medium, heavy and very heavy resistances to accommodate a wide range of uses and individual fitness levels. These bands can be used for both strength training and aiding in stretching exercises.
Exercise strength bands are typically used for attaching to power cage and bench press band pegs to create "progressive resistance" through the range of motion during a lift. For example, instead of using a set resistance of 225 lbs on a bench press where the resistance is 225 lbs through the full range of motion, by incorporating workout bands the 225 lbs resistance will increase as the weight is pushed away from the chest due to the added resistance from the stretching bands.
Body Solid Weight Training Bands are sold individually for those that are looking to replace a band in an existing set or looking to purchase for other uses. They offer commercial rated construction and are ideal for home gym use, schools, college athletics, personal training and gym use.
- Sold in singles
- Smartly designed strength enhancing tool
- Ideal for progressive resistance training
- Can be used to increase or decrease resistance on exercises
- Color coding for easy resistance selection
- Flexible usage – on its own, or with free weight equipment with band pegs
- Great for commercial use in gyms, aerobic classes and fitness centers
- Commercial grade
Available Sizes & Colors:
- Very Light - Yellow - 41"L x 1/2" W
- Light - Green - 41"L x 3/4"W
- Medium - Red - 41"L x 1 1/8"W
- Heavy - Blue - 41"L x 1 3/4"W
- Very Heavy - Purple - 41"L x 2 1/2"W
- Ships: FedEx Ground
- Leaves Warehouse: 3-5 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 6-10 Business Days
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
- Buy 2 - 4 and get 10% off
- Buy 5 or above and get 15% off