This York Cable Crossover comes in your choice of a white or silver powder coat paint finish. It offers adjustable hi/low pulleys to help produce a multitude of exercise variations, from functional work to traditional cable exercises. Each weight stack weighs in at 200 lbs. and this unit comes standard with a center pull up bar that also offers a unique pronated gripping option.
The York Barbell STS Cable Crossover features heavy-duty 11-gauge steel construction with a protective powder coat finish in your choice of white or silver. Self-lubricating fiberglass reinforce pulleys and rugged 4200 lb. tensile strength cables keep this unit operating trouble-free in tough gym settings.
This gym cable crossover machine is ideal for just about any workout setting, such as high school weight rooms, personal training studios, wellness centers and commercial fitness centers.
- Heavy Gauge Steel Frame
- Durable Powder Coat Baked On Paint Finish
- Frame Color: Choice of White or Silver
- Cable Columns: Polished Chrome
- Adjustable Hi/Low Pulleys
- Pulleys: Fiberglass Reinforced, Self-Lubricating Sealed Bearings
- Pull Up Bar Included
- Cable Tensile Strength: 4200 lbs
- Aircraft Quality Cables
- (2) Weight Stacks: 200 lbs Each
- Dimensions: 135.75"Long x 36"Wide x 92"High
- Unit Weight: 1010 lbs
- Assembly Required
- Commercial Grade
- Frame: 5 Years
- Bushings/Bearings: 5 Years
- Parts/Hardware: 1 Year
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: 3-5 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 6-10 Business Days
- Delivery Location: Curbside or Loading Dock (if available)
- Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
- Delivery Notification: Phone Call
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
Single cable handles sold separately.