York Legacy Dumbbells
When it's time to take your weight room "old school", what better way than to turn to one of the most experienced free weight manufacturers available with York Barbell Company. And what better way than to turn to one of the oldest dumbbells manufactured with years of proven durability and performance with York Legacy Dumbbells.
York Legacy Dumbbells feature solid steel 33 mm grips that are shorter than just about all other brands available. This allows for less hand slippage, better control and added safety. However, the shortened handle does make it hard to find the right storage rack. Flat shelf dumbbell racks typically work best, due to the one flat side found on Legacy dumbbell heads. Plus, an added benefit to shorter handles is a lower chance of the handles bending if dropped.
- Solid cast iron head construction
- Straight steel handles
- Grips: 33 mm
- Handle Length: 4.5"
- Hydraulically pressed handles
- One small flat side to help prevent rolling
- Commercial Grade
- 5-25 lbs.: 5-25 lb. Pairs x 5 lbs.
- 5-50 lbs.: 5-50 lb. Pairs x 5 lbs.
- 55-75 lbs.: 55-75 lb. Pairs x 5 lbs.
- 80-100 lbs.: 80-100 lb. Pairs x 5 lbs.
- 105-125 lbs.: 105-125 lb. Pairs x 5 lbs.
- 130-150 lbs.: 130-150 lb. Pairs x 5 lbs.
- 5-75 lbs.: 5-75 lb. Pairs x 5 lbs.
- 55-100 lbs.: 55-100 lb. Pairs x 5 lbs.
- 5-100 lbs.: 5-100 lb. Pairs x 5 lbs.
- 5-125 lbs.: 5-125 lb. Pairs x 5 lbs.
- 5-150 lbs.: 5-150 lb. Pairs x 5 lbs.
- 105-150 lbs.: 105-150 lb. Pairs x 5 lbs.
York Legacy Du...York Legacy Dumbbell Set review from one of our Gtech Fitness ...
Home & Commercial Warranty:
- One year against manufacturer defects.