York 6' Olympic Bar | #32114
The York Hard Chrome 6' Olympic Bar features a shortened design to help with training in confined areas or to assist youth, novice and female lifters. Plus, the overall weight of the bar is only 30 lbs., which is lighter than the typical 45 lb 7 foot bars, making it ideal for working with beginning lifters.
Don't let the size of the bar fool you. Just like its big brothers, this bar is made with durable 150,000 psi North American Steel and features York's famous split-sleeve design.
There are no sleeve bolts to continually re-tighten here. The gripping area between the sleeves measures 52.75" in length. The hard chrome finish helps protect the underlying steel from rust and corrosion.
Due the commercial rated construction, the York 32114 Olympic Bar is ideal for heavy home use, high school weight rooms, training studios, college, military and commercial fitness centers.
- Manufactured from North American Made Steel
- Durable Hard Chrome Finish
- 150,000 PSI North American Steel
- Split Sleeve Design-No Bolts on Sleeve Ends
- Length: 6 ft
- Distance Between Sleeves: 52 3/4"
- Weight: 30 lbs
- No Assembly Required
- Commercial Grade
- 1 year against manufacturer defects
- Does not cover finish or abusive treatment
- Ships: UPS Ground
- Leaves Warehouse: 3-5 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 6-10 Business Days
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00