York 6 ft Black Oxide Bar
The York 6 ft Black Oxide Bar offers a durable black oxide finish combined with York's hard chrome split sleeve design that does not have bolted ends that can loosen over time.
This bar is made from North American steel with a 30 mm grip. The gripping area of the bar measures 52 inches in length.
The larger gripping area does allow for use with some Olympic benches, but it does reduce the sleeve length, restricting the amount of weight that can be used.
This short weight lifting bar has the ability to perform exercises in a smaller user space. This can be beneficial when working in confined areas, but also helps youth and novice lifters focus on lifting technique before working up to traditional 7 ft bars.
Due to the quality construction, the York 32122 Olympic Bar is suited for home gyms, school weight rooms, personal training studios and commercial fitness centers of all types.
- Made from North American Steel
- Finish: Black Oxide
- Hard Chrome Split Sleeve "Bolt-less" Design
- Length: 6 ft.
- Grip: 30 mm
- Sleeve Rotation: Bushing
- Gripping distance between sleeves: 52"
- Sleeve Length: 8.25"
- Center Knurl: No
- Knurl: Aggressive
- Weight: 30 lbs
- Commercial Grade
- 1 year against manufacturer defects
- Does not cover abusive treatment
- Ships: UPS Ground
- Leaves Warehouse: 3-5 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 6-10 Business Days
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00