The York Barbell 32112 Olympic Weightlifting Bar offers a 32 mm grip and durable hard chrome finish. Plus, it has a split sleeve design that replaces less expensive bolt sleeve assemblies that can loosen over time. It is made from 150,000 psi heat-treated North American steel and has a center knurl.
7' weight lifting bars are the most popular bar size for home and commercial settings. These bars are designed to work with most Olympic weight benches, power racks and workout cages. Plus, with the 1500 lb. test, it allows you or your members to cross-train with moderate power lifting moves and Olympic lifts.
Due to the heavy-duty construction and exceptional steel strength, this York Olympic Bar is ideal for home gyms, school weight rooms, training studios, college, military and commercial fitness centers.
- 1500 lb Static Test
- Finish: Hard Chrome
- Grip: 32 mm
- Center Knurl
- Split Sleeve Design
- Weight: 44 lbs
- Length: 7 ft.
- Commercial Grade
- 1 Year against manufacturer defects
- Does not cover finish
- Does not cover abusive treatment
- Ships: UPS Ground
- Order Qty (4) or More: Ships Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: 3-5 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 6-10 Business Days
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00