York Barbell 7' Olympic Power Bar | #32004
- Free Shipping
Made from 190,000 psi minimum tensile strength North American Steel, the York Barbell 32004 Olympic Bar offers exceptional quality with an affordable price.
This weightlifting bar offers a more rigid design, making it ideal for slower, heavier lifts, such as squats, dead lifts and bench press. The sleeves are secured using a spring pin and end nut assembly combined with maintenance-free oil-impregnated sleeve bushings for rotation.
Due to the commercial grade construction, this York Olympic Power Lifting Bar is ideal for home gyms, school weight rooms, college fitness centers and other gym applications.
- Made from North American Steel
- Length: 2200 mm
- Weight: 44 lbs / 20 kg
- Static Test: 1500 lb
- Finish: Satin Chrome
- Minimum Tensile Strength: 190,000 psi
- Oil-Impregnated Sleeve Bushings
- Machined Sleeves to 1.975" Diameter
- Accommodates 2" Diameter Hole Plates
- Center Knurl: Yes
- Commercial Grade
- 1 Year against manufacturer defects
- Does not cover finish
- Does not cover abusive treatment
- Ships: UPS Ground
- Leaves Warehouse: 3-5 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 6-10 Business Days
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00