Made from 190,000 psi minimum tensile strength North American Steel, the York Barbell 32004 Power Bar offers exceptional quality with an affordable price.
This weightlifting bar offers a more rigid design, making it ideal for slower, heavier lifts, such as squats, dead lifts and bench press. The sleeves are secured using a spring pin and end nut assembly combined with maintenance-free oil-impregnated sleeve bushings for rotation.
Due to the commercial grade construction, this York Power Bar is ideal for home gyms, school weight rooms, college fitness centers and other gym applications.
- Made from North American Steel
- Length: 2200 mm
- Weight: 44 lbs / 20 kg
- Static Test: 1500 lb
- Finish: Satin Chrome
- Minimum Tensile Strength: 190,000 psi
- Oil-Impregnated Sleeve Bushings
- Machined Sleeves to 1.975" Diameter
- Accommodates 2" Diameter Hole Plates
- Center Knurl: Yes
- Commercial Grade
- 1 Year against manufacturer defects
- Does not cover finish
- Does not cover abusive treatment
- Ships: UPS Ground
- Leaves Warehouse: 3-5 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 6-10 Business Days
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00