Xtreme Monkey Aluminum Bar
The Xtreme Monkey Aluminum Olympic Bar features a lightweight design to help teach lifting technique to novice lifters. It's also a great alternative bar for female lifters.
This lightweight bar measures 6 feet in length with a grip diameter of 28 mm and an overall weight capacity of 200 lbs. This bar uses bushings for the 2-inch diameter sleeves that are designed to work with Olympic plates with a 2-inch diameter hole.
Technique bars are a great way to introduce more advanced lifts to weightlifters, or, to aid in teaching basic lifting to novice lifters. In addition, these bars are often used for youth fitness programs.
Due to the quality construction, the Xtreme Monkey Aluminum Technique Bar is suited to handle any home, school or commercial gym application.
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- Length: 6 ft
- Grip diameter: 28mm
- Sleeve diameter: 50 mm or 2"
- Sleeve rotation: bushings
- Knurled grip
- Approx. weight: 16.5 lbs
- Weight capacity: 200 lbs
- Straightness accuracy: 0.8
- Commercial grade
- Ships: FedEx or UPS Ground
- Leaves Warehouse: 2-4 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 5-9 Business Days
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
Designed for 2" diameter hole Olympic style plates only.