Valor Speed Sled
This Valor Fitness Speed Training Sled is an affordable tool to help increase explosive sprinting power. It features a rugged steel frame with a durable powder coat finish. It comes complete with straps and harness for pulling, plus, this sled is equipped with two welded handles for pushing exercises that place even more stress on glutes, quads and hamstrings for maximum power development.
Speed sled training has been a common training tool for high school, college and professional athletics for many years. With advanced training methods pouring into the general fitness market, due to the exceptional results they produce, speed sleds are more popular than ever for the weekend warrior to advanced athletic training.
Due to the quality construction, this Valor Sprint Sled is designed to handle tough training environments, such as schools, colleges, personal training studios, CrossFit gyms and much more.
- Powder coated steel sled
- Double-stitched reinforced adjustable harness
- 2-way adjustable to fit all users
- Length between sled and user: 7'
- Width: 18"
- Straps: 7'
- Maximum weight bearing capacity: 200 lbs.
- Assembled Dimensions: 29" Length x 37.5" Width x 18" Height
- Weight: 29 lbs.
- Sled: Red
- Harness: Black
- 1 Year against manufacturer defects
- Ships: UPS or FedEx Ground
- Leaves Warehouse: 2-4 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 5-9 Business Days
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00