Valor Push Sled | #ES-SLED-PRO
This Valor Fitness (ES-SLED-PRO) Training Sled is an ideal tool to help develop explosive power and speed. It features quality steel construction that is protected with a durable powder coat finish. Front and rear handles are designed for both pulling and pushing exercises. Plus, this sled uses your existing 2-inch Olympic weight plates or bumper plates for resistance, allowing you to create a variety of intensity levels for different applications.
Sled training has been a proven method to help develop elite athletes. With the conception of CrossFit Gyms and athletic trainers applying this method to the average user, the results cannot be questioned in terms of speed development, explosive power increases and overall calorie burn.
Due to the commercial rated construction, this workout sled is designed to handle heavy home use, personal training studios, military training, high school, college and professional athletic programs.
- Quality steel construction
- Powder coat finish
- Two vertical uprights
- Adjustable handle
- Adjustable weight post
- Multiple handle grip positions
- Ideal for pushing or pulling exercises
- Maximum weight bearing capacity: 200 lbs.
- 41" Length x 38" Width x 36" Height
- Weight: 84 lbs.
- Assembly required
- Commercial grade
- 1 Year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Ships: UPS or FedEx Ground
- Leaves Warehouse: 2-4 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 5-9 Business Days
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
Bumper plates sold separately.