Valor LC-53 Weight Lifting Chains
- Free Shipping
Valor Fitness LC-53 Weightlifting Chains add resistance through the user's range of motion. As each link is lifted off the floor more resistance is created, thus, exposing muscles to a different form of resistance known as progressive resistance.
Progressive resistance training is a more effective way to train certain muscle groups, such as pectoral muscles and quadriceps, that have a naturally progressive strength curve. This simply means the muscle can handle more weight as it extends through the range of motion.
Not all muscle groups have progressive strength curves like chest muscles and quadriceps muscles. However, when training these two groups, progressive resistance chains can be highly effective.
Valor Lifting Chains can be use in a variety of home and commercial fitness settings, such as school weight rooms, college athletics, military fitness centers and commercial gyms.
- (2) 26.5 lb. Chains
- Solid Steel Construction
- Length: 6'
- Chain Link Size: 2.5"
- Solid Steel Chrome Core with locking Pins
- Nut and Bolt Assembly Secure Chain to Collar
- Collars Fit 2" Diameter Sleeve Olympic Bars
- Commercial Grade
- 5 Years against manufacturer defects
- Ships: UPS or FedEx Ground
- Leaves Warehouse: 2-4 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 5-9 Business Days
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
Pictured with Weight Bar, Bench, Squat Stands and Plates - Sold Separately