Valor Fitness (#BE-11) Smith Weight Machine
- Free Shipping
The Valor BE-11 Smith Machine offers 12-gauge steel construction with a smooth linear bearing drive system that rides on case hardened steel guide rods.
With a quick twist of the Olympic bar the user can easily and quickly rack the bar on any of the safety catches. This allows for safer lifting when trying to push through reps or during heavier lifts.
This unit also has an optional counterbalance bar system that reduces the starting bar weight for female, novice or rehab lifting needs.
This Valor Smith Machine offers light commercial grade construction that is designed for non-membership fitness facilities, such as schools, training studios, apartment fitness rooms, fire and police workout rooms.
Optional Counterbalance Kit:
The weight of the bar and linear bearing carriage system comes to approximately 36 lbs. If you require a lighter starting weight for novice, youth or rehabilitation workout needs, the Valor BE-11CB Counterbalance Kit uses two 18 lb counterbalance weights to offset the weight of the bar and carriage system.
This system involves using a pulley system with the two 18 lb counterbalance weights (for a total of 36 lbs) mounted inside the smith machine frame. This counterbalancing system will brings the starting bar weight to approximately zero pounds.
- 12 Gauge Steel Frame
- Powder Coat Paint Finish
- Knurled Grip Bar
- Solid Steel Safety Catches
- Bar Rotation for Quick-Catch Safety
- Smooth Linear Bearing Drive System
- Case Hardened Steel Guide Rods
- High Quality Bearings
- Four Olympic Weight Plate Storage Pegs
- Optional Counterbalance Kit
- Weight: 258 lbs
- Weight of Bar & Carriage: 36 lbs
- Max Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
- Assembly Required
- Light Commercial Grade
- Frame: 3 Years
- Cable: 2 Years
- Parts: 1 Year
- Ships: UPS or FedEx Ground
- Leaves Warehouse: 2-4 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 5-9 Business Days
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
Weight plates, chains and bench pictured not included.