Valor DA-7 Flat Bench
The Valor DA-7 Flat Bench features an affordable design with a 2" x 3" 12 gauge steel frame protected by a quality powder coat finish that helps guard against chipping and scratches.
This Valor Fitness Flat Bench offers dual-layered, high density pad measuring 44 inches in length by 10 inches wide. The pad is 17 inches high from the floor which provides adequate foot placement to stabilize during exercise for most body types.
Flat weight benches are extremely versatile in terms of exercise variation. They can be used with dumbbells for chest presses, seated shoulder presses, triceps work, biceps curls and much more. Plus, they can be used to elevate heart rate levels between sets with simple step ups.
This Valor Flat Bench is a great addition to any residential workout room.
- 2" x 3" 12 Gauge Steel Frame
- Powder Coat Frame Finish
- Dual-layered, High-Density Padding
- Pad Dimensions: 44"Long x 10"Wide x 2"Thick
- Distance from Floor to Pad Top: 17"
- (4) 3.25" x 3.25" Rubber Foot Base Caps
- Dimensions: 53"Long x 21"Wide x 17"High
- Assembly Required
- Home Use
- Frame: 3 Years
- Cable: 2 Years
- Parts: 1 Year
- Ships: UPS or FedEx Ground
- Leaves Warehouse: 2-4 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 5-9 Business Days
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00