Valor Back Extension | #CB-23
The Valor Fitness (CB-23) Hyper-Back Extension features 12-gauge steel construction protected with an attractive pewter powder coat finish. It also offers high-density upholstered pads for added comfort and durability, plus, locking pull pins for faster and easier adjustments.
Roman chair benches put the user into a more horizontal position, versus 45 degree angle hyperextension benches. This creates a more advanced back extension exercise by adding more resistance to the lower back muscles through the range of motion. In addition, when the user adjusts the position of the split pads around the hip region, more emphasis is placed on lower back muscles. When the split pads are place around the upper thigh, glute and hamstring muscles are targeted.
This hyperextension/roman chair bench does offer a light commercial warranty. However, Gtech Fitness® highly recommends this unit for home use, or, very light use, non-membership facility applications, such as small training studios, smaller apartment fitness rooms, smaller fire and police workout rooms that average around 2-3 hours of use per day.
- 2" x 2" 12-gauge steel frame
- Powder coat finish
- High density, contoured pads
- Foam roller leg hold downs
- Adjustable length
- Adjustable height foot hold down
- Locking pull-pins for quick and easy adjustments
- Durable rubber base caps for stability and protection of the floor
- Maximum weight bearing capacity: 275 lbs.
- Weight: 53 lbs.
- Assembled Dimensions: 60" Length x 27.875" Width x 41.625" Height
- Assembly required
- Recommended for Home Use
- Frame: 3 Years
- Parts: 1 Year
- Ships: UPS or FedEx Ground
- Leaves Warehouse: 2-4 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 5-9 Business Days
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00