Valor CB-14 Seated Row Machine
This Valor Fitness CB-14 Seated Back Row Machine is an affordable unit that provides a quality back exercise. It features 12-gauge steel construction with a protective powder coat finish and high-density foam padding. Upholstered foot rollers offer added comfort and provide increased user stability under heavy workloads.
In terms of performance, this plate load seated back row machine offers independent arm movement, so a dominate side cannot take over the exercise. Unique rotation grip allows for varying grip options, as well as, rotation through the range of motion for a more natural feel. Fixed wide grips give you the option to incorporate more rear deltoid muscles.
This Valor Seated Row Machine uses your existing weight plates for resistance, saving you money without sacrificing exercise quality. Plus, it is light commercial grade, designed to handle non-membership fitness facilities, such as schools, training studios, small corporate gyms, fire and police workout rooms.
- Steel frame construction
- Padded foot rollers for added comfort
- Rubber covered feet offer stability and protect the floor from scratches
- Ergonomically designed seat adjusts from 16" - 22" (front) and 19"-25-1/4" (rear)
- Chest pad adjusts from 20"-28"
- Two handle positions: Wide fixed handles and Narrow rotating pivot handles
- Three different grip positions
- Independent arm motion
- Two plate pegs for accommodating standard 1” plates or Olympic 2” plates using included adapters
- Comes with two Olympic spring clips
- Assembled Dimensions: 53" Length x 33" Width x 41" Height
- Weight: 60 lbs.
- Assembly required
- Light commercial grade
- Frame: 3 Years
- Pad: 2 Years
- Parts: 1 Year
- Ships: UPS or FedEx Ground
- Leaves Warehouse: 2-4 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 5-9 Business Days
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
Plates not included