Valor (#CB-14) Plate Load Seated Row Machine
- Free Shipping
The Valor CB-14 Seated Back Machine is an affordable unit that provides a quality back exercise. It features 12-gauge steel construction with a protective powder coat finish and high-density foam padding. Upholstered foot rollers offer added comfort and provide increased user stability under heavy workloads.
In terms of performance, this plate loaded seated mid-row machine offers independent arm movement, so a dominate side cannot take over the exercise. Unique rotation grip allows for varying grip options, as well as, rotation through the range of motion for a more natural feel. Fixed wide grips give you the option to incorporate more rear deltoid muscles.
This Valor Fitness Seated Mid-Row Back Machine uses your existing weight plates for resistance, saving you money without sacrificing exercise quality. Plus, it is light commercial grade, designed to handle non-membership fitness facilities, such as schools, training studios, small corporate gyms, fire and police workout rooms.
- Steel frame construction
- Padded foot rollers for added comfort
- Rubber covered feet offer stability and protect the floor from scratches
- Ergonomically designed seat adjusts from 16" - 22" (front) and 19"-25-1/4" (rear)
- Chest pad adjusts from 20"-28"
- Two handle positions: Wide fixed handles and Narrow rotating pivot handles
- Three different grip positions
- Independent arm motion
- Accommodates standard 1” plates or Olympic 2” plates using included adapters
- Comes with two Olympic spring clips
- Assembled Dimensions: 53" L x 33" W x 41" H
- Weight: 60 lbs.
- Assembly required
- Light commercial grade
- Frame: 3 Years
- Pad: 2 Years
- Parts: 1 Year
- Ships: UPS or FedEx Ground
- Leaves Warehouse: 2-4 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 5-9 Business Days
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
Plates not included
Great addition to my gym, the wife loves it.