Valor CB-12 Lat Machine
The Valor CB-12 Lat Machine offers more than just back exercises. It has a lower pulley to work on bicep curls, seated rows, shoulder raises and more.
The upper pulley can be used for not only back exercises, but triceps presses, ab crunches and other functional cable exercises.
The mid-range pulley is designed primarily for ab crunches, but can also be used for other creative functional training exercises.
The plate loaded weight carriage can hold up to 250 lbs and plate storage pegs offer a convenient place to keep extra plates when not in use.
Although this Valor Lat Machine features light commercial grade components, Gtech Fitness® recommends it primarily for home use.
- Frame: 2" x 2" / 12 Gauge Steel
- Protective Baked On Powder Coat Finish
- High Density Contoured Seat Pads
- Four Seat Pad Height Adjustments Ranging +/- 5"
- Locking Pop Pin Adjustments
- Four Rubber Base End Caps
- Ab Crunch Strap Included
- Hi, Mid and Low Cable Options
- Foot Plate for Seated Rows
- Two Cable Attachment Chains Included
- Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon Pulleys with Sealed Bearings
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Assembled Dimensions: 50"L x 25'W x 80"H
- Assembly Required
- Designed Primarily for Home Use
- Frame: 3 Years
- Cable: 2 Years
- Parts: 1 Year
- Ships: UPS or FedEx Ground
- Leaves Warehouse: 2-4 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 5-9 Business Days
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
Weight Plates Not Included