Valor Fitness Smith Press Machine | #BE-11
- Free Shipping
The Valor Fitness BE-11 Smith Machine offers 12-gauge steel construction with a smooth linear bearing drive system that rides on case hardened steel guide rods.
With a quick twist of the Olympic bar the user can easily and quickly rack the bar on any of the safety catches. This allows for safer lifting when trying to push through reps or during heavier lifts.
This unit also has an optional counterbalance bar system that reduces the starting bar weight for female, novice or rehab lifting needs.
This Valor Smith Machine offers light commercial grade construction that is designed for non-membership fitness facilities, such as schools, training studios, apartment fitness rooms, fire and police workout rooms.
- 12 Gauge Steel Frame
- Powder Coat Paint Finish
- Knurled Grip Bar
- Solid Steel Safety Catches
- Bar Rotation for Quick-Catch Safety
- Smooth Linear Bearing Drive System
- Case Hardened Steel Guide Rods
- High Quality Bearings
- Four Olympic Weight Plate Storage Pegs
- Optional Counterbalance Kit
- Weight: 258 lbs
- Weight of Bar: 30 lbs
- Max Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
- Assembly Required
- Light Commercial Grade
- Frame: 3 Years
- Cable: 2 Years
- Parts: 1 Year
- Ships: UPS or FedEx Ground
- Leaves Warehouse: 2-4 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 5-9 Business Days
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
Weight Plates, Chains and Bench Sold Separately