Troy VTX 4-15 lb. Rubber Medicine Ball Set
This set is constructed with a high quality rubber shell with a textured surface for added grip. Although it is made of rubber, Troy designed this medicine ball set specifically for non-bouncing exercises. It is color-coded for easy weight identification and equipped with an air-pressure valve so you can obtain your desired feel.
These weighted fitness balls are a great training tool for developing core strength, as well as, functional training exercises to develop upper and lower body strength.
These gym med balls are designed for home and commercial fitness facilities, such as school weight rooms, personal training studios, college, military and commercial fitness centers.
- (1 Each) 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 and 15 lb. Sizes
- High-quality rubber outer shell
- Textured surface for an easy grip
- Air pressure adjustable by way of the inherent air valve
- Color-coded for convenient weight identification
- Not intended for bouncing
- Great for improving core strength and mobility
- Variety of weights available
- Available both individually as wells as in sets
- Commercial grade
- Ships: UPS Ground
- Leaves Warehouse: 2-4 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 5-9 Business Days
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00