Troy VTX 12-Sided Iron Dumbbells
These Troy VTX Iron Dumbbells offer solid cast iron construction with higher precision casting and molding than traditional hex dumbbells. This also leads to higher weight accuracy precision, typically within 3%, which is much better than many home dumbbells on the market that to do not offer a weight accuracy rating. Plus, SD-V Dumbbells offer a unique 12 sided design with contoured handles for added comfort.
In terms of safety, These VTX Dumbbells have pinned dumbbell heads. In manufacturing, a steel pin laterally pierces the dumbbell handle and head. This is designed to keep the dumbbell head from completely dislodging from the handle if a dumbbell is accidentally broken during use, protecting the user. If a dumbbell head becomes loose, discard the dumbbell immediately and do not use, as this is designed as a safety measure only.
Troy VTX SD-V Dumbbells are ideal for home use or light commercial settings, such as high school weight rooms, apartment fitness centers, hotels, studios, fire and police exercise rooms, plus, much more.
- Attractive 12-Sided Design
- Cast Iron Construction
- Gray Enamel Finish
- High Precision Casting
- Molded VTX Logo and Weight Indicator
- Contoured Steel Grips
- Pinned Dumbbell Heads for Added Safety
- Light Commercial Grade
- 5-70 lbs: 5.12"
- 75-100 lbs: 5.51"
- 5-25 lb Set: 5-25 lb Pairs in 5 lb Increments
- 5-50 lb Set: 5-50 lb Pairs in 5 lb Increments
- 55-75 lb Set: 55-75 lb Pairs in 5 lb Increments
- 80-100 lb Set: 80-100 lb Pairs in 5 lb Increments
- 5-75 lb Set: 5-75 lb Pairs in 5 lb Increments
- 55-100 lb Set: 55-100 lb Pairs in 5 lb Increments
- 5-100 lb Set: 5-100 lb Pairs in 5 lb Increments
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: 2-4 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 6-10 Business Days
- Delivery Location: Curbside or Loading Dock (if available)
- Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
- Delivery Notification: Phone Call
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00