Troy Texas Power Bar
The Troy Texas Power Bar is perfect for tough gym settings, featuring 1 1/8" diameter grip, a 4" center knurling and a 1500 lb static test. The sleeves are made up of one piece polished steel construction with no bolts.
The Troy Barbell AOB-2000B Texas Power Bar is virtually maintenance-free aside from periodic cleaning. Plus, it offers a durable black zinc finish that is higher in quality than most black oxide finishes. The knurling is aggressive and this bar is built with the serious lifter in mind.
This Olympic bar is designed with little flexion to handle power lifting exercises, such as squats, dead lifts and bench pressing. It is an ideal combination of strength and affordability.
Due to the quality construction, the bar is suited for heavy home use, school weight rooms, college athletics, fitness centers and much more.
- Strong steel construction
- Weight: 44 lbs.
- Bar Length: 7'
- Static Test: 1500 lbs.
- Knurl: Deep
- 4" Center Knurl
- Grip Diameter: 1 1/8"
- Finish: Black Zinc
- Made in the USA
- Commercial Grade
- 5 Years against manufacturer defects
- Does not cover abusive treatment
- Ships: UPS Ground
- Qty (3) or More: Ships Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: 2-4 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 5-9 Business Days
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00