Troy Med Balls are constructed with a high quality rubber shell with a textured surface for added grip. Although they are made of rubber, Troy designed these weighted balls specifically for non-bouncing exercises.
Troy Medicine Balls are color-coded for easy weight identification and are equipped with an air-pressure valve so you can obtain your desired feel.
These gym med balls are a great training tool for developing core strength, as well as, functional training exercises to develop upper and lower body strength.
Due to the durable construction, these weighted exercise balls are ideal for any home, school or commercial fitness center application.
- High-quality rubber outer shell
- Textured surface for an easy grip
- Air pressure adjustable by way of the inherent air valve
- Color-coded for convenient weight identification
- Not intended for bouncing
- Great for improving core strength and mobility
- Variety of weights available
- Available both individually as wells as in sets
- Commercial grade
Available Sizes & Colors:
- 4 lb: Orange/Black
- 6 lb: Blue/Black
- 8 lb: Forest Green/Black
- 10 lb: Pink/Black
- 12 lb: Gray/Black
- 15 lb: Red/Black
- 4-12 lb Set: (1 Each) 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 lb
- 4-15 lb Set: (1 Each) 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 15 lb
- Orders 129 lbs. or Less Ship: UPS Ground
- Orders 130 lbs. and Over Ship: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: 2-4 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 6-10 Business Days
- Curbside or Loading Dock Delivery: Freight Shipments Only
- Delivery Appointment Required: Freight Shipments Only
- Phone Call Delivery Notification: Freight Shipments Only
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00