Troy Rubber Interlocking Bumper Plates
- Free Shipping
These Troy Bumper Plates feature heavy-duty solid rubber construction designed to tackle the harshest gym environments.
Troy Olympic Bumper Plates have a durable steel insert that is much more resistant to bending than cheaper, less durable bronze inserts. The solid rubber construction helps resist chipping and splitting occurring with bumpers using cast iron center cores.
Gtech Fitness® offers these commercial bumper plates sold by the pair or various sets to outfit different needs and budgets. Plus, buying by the pair allows you to add or replace plates to an existing Troy Bumper Plate Set. You can also mix and match pairs to any of our available stock sets to create your own custom bumper plate set.
These solid rubber bumper plates can handle any home, school, or commercial gym setting.
- Solid rubber construction
- Durable steel insert
- Color: Black (all sizes)
- All sizes have same diameter
- Easier on flooring than traditional iron plates
- Interlocking plate design
- Commercial grade
- 45 lb.
- 35 lb.
- 25 lb.
- 10 lb.
Stock Bumper Plate Sets Include:
- 230 lb Set: (2) 45's, (2) 35's, (2) 25's, (2) 10's
- 320 lb Set: (4) 45's, (2) 35's, (2) 25's, (2) 10's
- 640 lb Set: (8) 45's, (4) 35's, (4) 25's, (4) 10's
- 1280 lb Set: (16) 45's, (8) 35's, (8) 25's, (8) 10's
- 2560 lb Set: (32) 45's, (16) 35's, (16) 25's, (16) 10's
Custom Bumper Plate Sets:
To request a custom Troy Bumper Plate Set simply do the following:
- Ensure the plate total weight is 130 lbs or over.
- Add the plate sizes and quantities to a quote by using the "Add to Quote" button.
- Finalize quote request and send.
- We will reply, typically within the same business day.
- Orders 129 lbs. or Less Ship: UPS Ground
- Orders 130 lbs. and Over Ship: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: 3-5 Business Days (Estimated)
- Delivery from Order Date: 6-10 Business Days (Estimated)
- Freight Delivery Location: Curbside or Loading Dock if Available
- Freight Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
- 1 Year Against Manufacturer Defects
- Does not cover abusive treatment