Steelflex Leg Press | #PLLP
- Free Shipping
The Steelflex Plate Loaded Leg Press features sturdy 11-gauge steel construction that is protected with an attractive black and red combination powder coat finish that helps resist scratches, scrapes and scuffs.
The plated loaded design helps reduce cost to provide you with a quality gym machine at an affordable price. With plate loaded equipment, you not only save money on the purchase, but you also are incorporating a strength machine that uses less moving components than weight stack machines. Over time, this can lead to less wear and tear, and less replacement of wearable components, such as cables.
This Steelflex Leg Machine offers and adjustable angle back pad to help suit different body types and needs. The comfortable angled seated design is crucial for allowing the weight plates to arc in a pattern to help match the natural strength curve of stubborn quadriceps muscles. This creates a smooth, natural range of motion for the leg press exercise.
Due to the quality construction, this commercial leg press is designed to handle heavy home gym use, high school weight rooms, apartment fitness rooms, fire and police workout rooms, plus, much more.
- Thick 11-gauge steel mainframe
- Durable 2"" x 4"" oval tubing
- Electrostatic applied powder-coated finish
- Frame color: Black/Red
- Upholstery color: Black
- Maximum Pressing Capacity: 700 lbs.
- Back pad adjusts 114 degrees, 121 degrees, and 127 degrees angles
- Industrial grade bearings and sealed bearings at all pivot points
- Heavy-duty springs promote convenient seat & weight arm adjustments
- Weight plates sold separately
- Dimensions: 84"" x 52"" x 56""
- Weight: 216 lbs.
- Assembly required
- Commercial grade
- Frame: 15 Years
- Bearings: 2 Years
- Upholstery & Grips: 6 Months
- All Other Parts: 1 Year
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: 2-4 Business Days (Estimated)
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 6-9 Business Days (Estimated)
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
Weight plates not included.