Steelflex Smith Machine | #MSM
- Free Shipping
The Steelflex Counterbalanced Smith Machine features a rugged 12-gauge steel frame protected with an attractive silver powder coat finish designed to resist scratches, scuffs and moisture.
This unit offers six Olympic size weight plate storage pegs for use with weight plates that have a 2" diameter hole. This not only gives you easy access to weight plates for the smith machine's use, but gives your home or facility added plate storage for increased organization and safety.
A multi-grip pull up bar comes standard to help maximize the workout space. Plus, adjustable safety stops ensures your or your clientele can workout heavier more safely. This is also beneficial for unsupervised settings, such as apartment fitness rooms.
This linear bearing smith machine is designed to handle tough workout settings, such as high school weight rooms, wellness centers, YMCA/YWCA gyms, college, military and commercial fitness centers, plus, much more.
- 12-gauge steel mainframe
- Durable 2.6" x 4.6" oval tubing
- Counter-balanced bar
- Linear bearing drive system
- Multi-grip pull up bar
- Electrostatic powder coat finish
- Designed for 2" diameter hole Olympic plates
- Dimensions: 86" x 52" x 90"
- Product Weight: 483 lbs.
- Assembly required
- Commercial grade
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: 3 Years
- Labor: 3 Years
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: 2-4 Business Days (Estimated)
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 6-9 Business Days (Estimated)
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
Weight plates pictured not included.